Terms & Conditions
1) At the point of booking, you agree to allow us to input your details into our database, we do not share your information with any 3rd parties and we will send emails you about your event. There is a tiny possibility of a marketing email from ourselves in the future. (we never have in over 30 years) You can opt out of the possibility of marketing at the point of booking.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) Should the client wish to re-engage the Artist, then such re-engagement must be negotiated through PJ Entertainments.
4) 1 Parking space per Artist close to the venue is to be provided by the Client free of charge. The Client agrees to reimburse the Artist of any car parking charges in addition to the Artists agreed fee.
5) Full or Balancing payment to be paid in cash on the day unless an alternative payment method has been agreed.
6) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: No Fee
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
7) Should inclement weather prevent the artist from working and no alternative arrangements are made then the Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
8) The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act(s) and ensure there is an adequate power supply.
9) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
10) In the event of sickness or injury only, PJ Entertainments will do their utmost to replace the Artist with a replacement of comparable skill.
11) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
12) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
13) Covid-19, if due to UK Governments guidelines your event cannot take place any deposits will be transferable to a mutually agreed alternative date or a refund will be issued.
14) PJ Entertainments agrees to exercise all reasonable skill and care in the provision of the Service(s) in accordance with the written terms of the Contract. All Artistes engaged to perform an act or show for the client and on behalf of the company shall be responsible for any Public Liability Insurance required to cover their particular performance.